The semiprecious stones complement very well the beauty and simplicity of silver in some personalized cufflinks with natural stone that will look spectacular on any shirt of both men and women. The stones complement and illuminate the base of fine silver and give it a more elegant style. A perfect gift for that special being in our lives. Amber or lapis lazuli will perfectly stand out in two simple jewels for any event or to give away on birthdays, graduations, weddings, first communion, etc. The unique beauty of natural stones will captivate all eyes and will be a very significant detail that anyone will appreciate.
The best custom cufflink designs with natural stone
Semiprecious stones star in the design of garments as simple as silver cufflinks to place on any shirt or jacket. In the following
1. Personalized cufflinks with lapis lazuli: Circular shaped cufflinks made of sterling silver Argentium 935/000 with polished lapis lazuli stone, 17 mm high, 2 mm thick, palladium and rhodium finish and whale tail brooch.
2. Custom amber cufflinks: Circular or decagonal cufflinks made of 935/000 sterling silver with polished amber stone, 17 mm high, 2 mm thick, palladium and rhodium finish and whale tail brooch.
3. Customized cufflinks with natural jade stone: Irregularly shaped cufflinks made of 935/000 sterling silver with
4. Personalized natural stone quartz cufflinks:
5. Natural onyx stone cufflinks: Circular shaped cufflinks made of Argentium 935/000 sterling silver, with
Any natural stone of bright
The combination of fine metals such as silver with semi-precious natural rhinestones gives personalized cufflinks a more sophisticated style. The golden glow of the amber stones or the bluish majesty of the lapis lazuli are perfectly matched with the finely worked silver in
How to wear personalized cufflinks with natural stone
No matter how simple and
• Gala dresses: If a simple prom dress is being worn, a spectacular idea is to place some silver cufflinks with pink quartz stone and round or hexagonal shape.
• Tuxedo: In that classic style tuxedo, silver cufflinks with stones in prominent
• Men's shirts: Modern shirts to go to the office or formal meetings will look wonderful with amber stone cufflinks or lapis lazuli stone
• Blouses: A simple blouse to go to work or for a walk can be complemented very well with some silver cufflinks with a stone of a
• Women's shirts: The common shirts for informal outings will contrast with the majesty of natural stones such as lapis lazuli or amber.
When do you wear natural stone cufflinks?
A garment does not have to be diamonds or rubies to make anyone who wears it look elegant. Personalized cufflinks with natural stone are enough to highlight the elegance of any dress at times such as:
• Gala parties.
• Formal events of all kinds.
• Graduation parties.
• Romantic dates.
Elegance in all the extension of the word you can find it in some cufflinks of silver seasoned with a stone in vivid colors that contrast with the simplicity of any type of garment. Undoubtedly an inevitable garment in every jeweler.